Portrait Professional 10.5: Portrait Face Editing Software
|February 7, 2012||Posted by admin under Software|
You can’t deny this program’s ability to make people look better without losing their essential character. The strength of the effect is down to you, as the default settings are subtle, and can be wound back further for a more natural look.
It comes in Standard and Studio editions at $99.95 and $139.95. Standard functions as a standalone app, while Studio comes with a Photoshop plug-in, raw support and 16-bit editing.
Portrait Professional 10
If you haven’t made up your mind, there’s also a free trial version, and although it creates watermarked images, it still enables you to get a clear idea of how effective this program is.
It’s easy to dismiss Portrait Professional as a shallow and commercialised enhancement tool thaf s based on dubious principles. However, once you accept the idea of any kind of cosmetic enhancement, this is only a small step further. And it does work extremely well, clearly preserving your subjects identity and character.
Want to make your photos stand out from the crowd? Fine-tune your shots or get creative with effects using this impressive plug-in.
- Quickly and easily improve portrait photos
- Subtly reshape any aspect of the face to make it more attractive. Fix skin blemishes such as spots or pimples, fix red-eye
- Adjust the lighting on the face to make it more flattering
- Reduce and/or remove wrinkles, grease, sweat or unsightly shine highlights from the skin
- Multilingual supporting English, French, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese